Ayurveda (Science of Life) is the sister science of yoga and the ancient healing system of body and mind. Together yoga and Ayurveda form a complete approach for optimal health, vitality and higher awareness.
Workshop will include:
* What’s my dosha (constitution)?
* The gunas (the laws of creation) and the elements and how they effect our health
* Diet and lifestyle recommendations
* Essential oils that support and cultivate balance in our lives
* Aligning ourselves with nature – time of day, time of year, time of life
* Asana recommendations for the doshas
* And more!
Becky Jordan, ERYT 500, is a Certified Ayurveda Yoga Therapist, a member of IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists), is participating in the mentoring program of Integrative Yoga Therapy, is the owner of Heart of Texas Yoga, and co-owner of Sacred Art Yoga. She has been a certified yoga teacher since 1994 and has been certifying yoga teachers through her teacher training program since 2008. She shares her love of yoga enthusiastically and with pure joy!